We’re a group of gifted, savvy, enthusiastic geoscience content makers who share the vision of making monetary open door for our partners from the Geoscience and Engineering training workforce. We work together with topic specialists like you and make courses easy to learn online anytime and anywhere uniquely in contrast to any other person or company, and that is the thing that makes us so great.
Being a partner of our network, you will be given an avenue to create and sell your certification courses online and make learning more easier and technical for your students.
[vc_tta_tabs active_section=”1″ title=”Deeds of Partnership (Modified January, 2017)”][vc_tta_section title=”Introduction” tab_id=”1483789626245-004f1adf-ee16″]
Partners : Refers to those who host a course on Rocksplot Company e-learning platform.
We/Us: Refers to the Rocksplot Group
Contents: Refers to any educative material (Video, Articles, Pictures, Audio etc ) hosted on Rocksplot platform
Rocksplot.com is an Online educative platform built with the sole aim of making learning easier for everyone. We hereby invites partners to collaborate with us by letting us host an online version of their professional courses for them, so as to improve their sales.
If you’re interested in hosting your courses on our platform, please fill out the partnership application form. One of our content managers will reach out to you. Please understand that we cannot personally respond to every application, though we will keep your information on file for future consideration.
Thank you for your interest.
The Content Team
[/vc_tta_section][vc_tta_section title=”Agreement” tab_id=”1483789626677-d47c53d8-b498″]
Our partnership with you will be based on the following agreements:
- That the contents will be produced by you (Partners or client) and made available for use on Rocksplot.com
- Upon submission of the contents, it will be reviewed by our content managers and we can either accept or reject such contents based on our sole discretion.
- That the content to be submitted by you belongs solely to you and does not have a copyright infraction on any other party.
- That you will be entitled to a royalty fee of 80% of the total amount generated by your contents based on subscription by Students on our platform if you were to promote your courses and 60% if we were to promote your courses for you.
- That the subscription fee to be paid by our students for using your content will be negotiated with you upon the acceptance of your content and such fee might be reviewed from time to time by Us.
- That your royalty fee will be paid at the end of every month to you or after completion of course (if not self paced) via direct bank transfer.
[/vc_tta_section][vc_tta_section title=”Future Review” tab_id=”1483789792152-45b0ea11-5254″]
Upon acceptance of this Deeds, we might decide to modify any or all part of the agreement in future and that you are free to either Accept or Reject the new modification.
If we choose to modify any part of it, you will be informed by a staff of Rocksplot either through Mail message or by Phone call.
In case, you wish to pull out of this agreement, you are free to do so but we should be notified by writing and within 30 days, we will delete all your contents and pay any accrued royalty fee you are entitled to.